New PCIe card from IBM combining Flash and Phase-change technology:
Collaboration between IBM and SK Hynix regarding Phase-change RAM:
A more general, intuitively accessible introduction to phase-change technology:
Recent publications dealing with phase-change material as synaptic devices:
Major publications related to the DIASPORA project:
- Impact of defect occupation on conduction in amorphous Ge2Sb2Te5, by Kaes et al.
- Evidence for thermally assisted threshold switching behavior in nanoscale phase-change memory cells, by Le Gallo et al.
- For PCM Threshold Switching Read Thermistor? by Ron Neale
- Crystal growth within a phase change memory cell, by Sebastian et al.
- Measurement of crystal growth velocity in a melt-quenched phase-change material, by Salinga et al.
- Role of activation energy in resistance drift of amorphous phase change materials, by Wimmer et al.
- The gradual nature of threshold switching, by Wimmer et al.
- Changes in electrical transport and density of states of phase change materials upon resistance drift, by Krebs et al.
- High field conduction in amorphous phase-change materials, by Kaes et al.
- Subthreshold electrical transport in amorphous phase-change materials, by Le Gallo et al.
- Relation between bandgap and resistance drift in amorphous phase change materials, by Ruetten et al.